Cellular Regeneration and Energy Production:
- Ko et al. (2011). “Effects of Cordyceps militaris supplementation on muscle strength and power in humans.” Journal of International Society of Sports Nutrition.
Respiratory Health Enhancement:
- Huang et al. (2015). “Immunomodulatory properties of Cordyceps species.” Journal of Ethnopharmacology.
Boost in Testosterone and Libido:
- Hsu et al. (2003). “Dual effects of ouabain on the regulation of proliferation and apoptosis in human prostatic smooth muscle cells.” Journal of Urology.
Enhancement of Blood Flow and Oxygen Utilization:
- Ji et al. (2009). “Antiaging effect of Cordyceps sinensis extract.” Phytotherapy Research.
Cardiac Health & Blood Pressure Regulation:
- Zhang, W. et al. (2014). “Effect of Cordyceps militaris supplementation on sperm production, sperm motility and hormones in Sprague-Dawley rats.” American Journal of Chinese Medicine.
Anti-tumor Properties & Cancer Prevention:
- Wu et al. (2007). “Cordycepin inhibits protein synthesis and cell adhesion through effects on signal transduction.” Journal of Biological Chemistry.
Kidney Function Improvement:
- Li, S. P., et al. (2006). “Hypoglycemic activity of polysaccharide, with antioxidation, isolated from cultured Cordyceps mycelia.” Phytomedicine.