100% Cordyceps Militaris Fruiting Bodies
We gently dry our Cordyceps and bag them up in shelf-stable packages. Best consumed within 6 months.
For centuries, Cordyceps have been considered one of the strongest medicines on the planet. Their 20 bioactive compounds, including Adenosine and Cordycepin, have been found to potentially aid in the following*:
- May assist cellular regeneration and growth by providing cells with adenosine – their source for energy. Adenosine plays a role in regulating sleep and wakefulness, which when you ingest might lead to elevated levels of energy when you’re active and a higher quality of sleep when you’re resting*
- May assist in treatment of chronic bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis and other diseases of the respiratory system by reducing inflammation and phlegm in airways.
- May increase testosterone and libido*
- May enhance blood flow and oxygen utilization, resulting in more stamina, strength and endurance*
- May lower blood pressure and rectify abnormalities in cardiac arrythmia*
- May prevent tumors from growing their own red blood cells, assisting in the treatment/prevention of cancer*
- May improve kidney function by lowering blood glucose levels, improving insulin resistance, and through their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties*
Directions: Steep Cordyceps in hot water for 15 minutes, then consume tea. Soaking in cold water for 40 minutes will also activate Cordyceps fully. Infusing a whole pack into a bottle of water (kept refrigerated) and pouring a shot out as a concentrated medicinal elixir works great!
Cordyceps also make for a supreme soup or sauté. Fry them up with some oil, garlic and sesame and enjoy as a superfood snack.
Clinical Studies and Research Papers on the benefits of Cordyceps from the National Library of Medicine:
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Grown in Colorado Springs, Colorado!